Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A Swell End to a Swell Season

yowzers.
so the family/chunk of Christ's Body- the solid, God-followin, goonie, kid-lovin awesome peeps @ coyote totally surprised me with an adios missouri hola texas and who but God knows where beyond that party tonight.
it was sweet.
dinner, angel food cake/strawberries, and quite possibly one of the tightest evenings ever...worship around a bonfire next to a lake under God's open expanse, and glow in the dark frisbee in the rain later in the night...ahh the sweet life my friends.

pretty good. feeling pretty great and ready for Texas, as hard as it is to leave this chunk o' Heaven on earth.
i'm pumped to see what God's got in store for so many of us in this transition phase. keep walking by God's sight, even if you can only see far enough ahead of you to take 1 tiny step...keep trusting Him with all your hearts and know that He sees everything in front of you, always has.
it's gonna be rockin.

our God is good. praise Him for yesterday, today and forever.

Jeremiah 18
At the Potter's House
1 This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD : 2 "Go down to the potter's house, and there I will give you my message." 3 So I went down to the potter's house, and I saw him working at the wheel. 4 But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him.
5 Then the word of the LORD came to me: 6 "O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter does?" declares the LORD. "Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand..."