Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Is It Just Me Or Is My Car Making Funny Noises?

bob the mechanic told me this morn. that i have been driving my lovely vehicle with only 3 operating brakes.
for like 3 years.
that's right boys and girls- the right front brake was rusted and worthless.
i wondered what all that stuttering and noisiness was about.
my little toyota darlin keep chuggin along with no complaining all this time.
ooopsy.

in other news, gracias to miss lizzy moore. she is a fine young lady. and in my mind and even finer young lady now that she bought me one of the top 5 loves of my life-
a word-for-word literal translation of the greek new testament.

oh sweet bliss.
have i died and gone to Heaven? not yet- but i can tell you what Heaven is gonna be like according to the book of revelation in the original greek.
ahhhhh yeahhhhh